Email Marketing Bootcamp
Constant Contact Email Marketing Bootcamp
Exclusively For Small Businesses
Click the button below if you want to learn more about our next Bootcamp.
The Bootcamp cost is $250.00 $225.00 (until Feb.28th) per person, and will be limited to 15 attendees.
This is a three-part online Bootcamp. All sessions will be live.
- March 6: 12pm – 1pm
- March 20: 12pm – 1pm
- April 3: 12pm – 1pm
Early Bird Discount Until Feb. 28th. $225.00.
Feb. 28th cost $250.00.
Feb. 28th cost $250.00.
Take Your Email Marketing From 0 to 100 with this course.
All Bootcamps are small groups, no more than 15 people per Bootcamp. Each Bootcamp consists of 3 one-hour interactive sessions. You will receive the recording for each session after the webinar. Each session is interactive and engaging; I will be demonstrating in a live account.
The goal of our Email Marketing Bootcamp is to make sure you are comfortable creating, sending, and engaging your customers/future customers and being confident using email marketing to achieve your business goals.
Constant Contact is so much more than just email marketing.
During the Bootcamp, we will explore all that Constant Contact offers above email marketing.
We will touch on using Constant Contact for email, social, events, text messaging, and more.
Session 1 – Let’s Get Started
During this session, we will:
- Take a tour around your Constant Contact account.
- Create your brand kit: Add your logo, brand colors, signature, contact information, and footer details.
- Review top elements of email design
- Create an automated Welcome email
- Review ways to increase your list through different sign-up forms available
- Upload email addresses you have for your clients
- At the end of this session, you’ll have your account set up correctly, have added your branding and first email list, and be ready to create an email in the next session.
Session 2 – Time to dive in and create an email
During this session, we will:
- Review from the previous session
- Create a reusable email template
- Being creative with subject lines
- Adding links and CTA (call-to-action)
- Writing an email that inspires and drives action
- Preparing to send your email, adding links
- Reporting and Performance Tools
Session 3: Improving your Email Campaigns and Engagement
In this session, we will:
- Start with Q&A to make sure everyone is where they should be
- Discuss additional tools that are available within your account, like, text messaging, social media, events, and more
- How to create an automated email series
- Measuring your email performance with reports
- Before the session, each attendee will send me an email they created
- We will review the emails together and ways to improve them
- Additional resources and tools you can use with your email and online marketing.
ROI of Email Marketing
For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $36.
People Open Emails
41% of opened emails are opened within the first 3 hours of delivery. (All statistics courtesy of Constant Contact.)
Email Drives Action
60% of consumers say they’ve made a purchase as a result of a marketing email they received.
Resources included with your Bootcamp registration:
- Every attendee setting up a new Constant Contact account (account not included in cost of Bootcamp) will receive Randi’s special discount (discount not available on existing accounts).
- All accounts will have an email template custom-created just for them (a $99 value).
- All attendees will receive a 2023 marketing calendar template.
- Recording of each session so you can review at your leisure!
- Additional tools to use for your email marketing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once your payment is confirmed, you’ll receive an email with instructions on the files you need to gather. That includes a .png or .jpg with your headshot, one with your logo, a spreadsheet with your current email list, etc. You’ll also receive specific instructions on setting up your Constant Contact account with the Workshop discount.
This Bootcamp is designed for Constant Contact tools. We will only be demonstrating Constant Contact and the best way to use their platform for your email marketing.
Yes, you do need to have an active account. If you currently don’t have an account, we will make sure you are set-up before the beginning of the Bootcamp with an account. If you are new to Constant Contact, we will provide you with a code to purchase an account at a discount. Please contact Randi first so that she can provide you with the Bootcamp discount. Do not purchase the account first, as we can’t apply the discount if you already have an active account.
The plan we recommend and are using in the Bootcamp is tiered, based on the number of email addresses you have. The recommended plan gives you the most marketing and design options within your Constant Contact account. Most people pay $45 per month, before the Bootcamp attendee discount. The price of your Constant Contact account is not included in the Bootcamp tuition.
Please be aware that a variety of resources are being created specifically for you. If you need to cancel, it must be 5 days prior to the start of the Bootcamp, and you will receive a 50% refund. Unfortunately, we cannot issue cancellation refunds after that time. If you can’t attend live, you will still be provided with all of the webinar recordings and a 20 min follow-up call to answer questions.
Yes. A member of Randi’s team can set up your entire Constant Contact email marketing program for you. The fee for that service is $497 and includes a one-hour Kickoff Call.
Contact Randi directly if you would like to purchase that service.